Libelle DLG kit
This product is unavailable
OUT OF STOCK - Please send us an Email if you'd like to be notified when available. We hope to have more kits back in stock by November/December 2021.
THE RC DISCUS LAUNCH GLIDER FOR EVERYONE
There are few experiences in model aviation more satisfying to the soul than flying an efficient, slow-moving glider that has been launched to soaring altitude by hand. The Libelle takes RC hand-launch glider flying to the next level, building off of the global acceptance of the Dream-Flight Alula. Until now, this type of experience had been out of reach for many pilots for a variety of reasons. The Libelle is for everyone; it can be assembled, balanced, and trimmed for flight by pilots of any experience level.
WINGSPAN 1200 mm (47.2 in)
Items Required for Completion:
Libelle pilots will get out and glide faster, as many time-saving tasks have been expertly finished at our factory. Utilizing the most modern materials and foam molding techniques, we have achieved a durable, lightweight, and super smooth airframe. The entire model is comprised of proprietary components purpose-designed for the Libelle. For ease of assembly, all essential areas of the model are self-aligning and interlocking.
- "ARG" Almost Ready to Glide - Get into the air faster with this quick assembly design!
- 100% self-aligning airframe produces a perfectly trimmed model for all skill levels
- Precision-molded EPO foam and composite parts ensure easy assembly and best performance
- Carbon fiber tail boom, wing spars, and pushrods produce a lightweight, durable airframe
- Highly efficient and graceful design for maximum enjoyment in light lift conditions
- Left or right handed wingtip launch system - Zoom to thermal catching altitude with ease!
- Flight and Assembly Manual provides thoughtful assembly and DLG soaring techniques